Last updated: January 01, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Excellentist.
- Country refers to: Germany
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Excellentist, accessible from https://Excellentist.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– full name and address
– contact information including email address
– other information relevant to customer surveys, our products and/or offers
What we do with the information collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– Respond to your questions and concerns
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at support [@] Excellentist.com
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website, this Website will:
– Remember what is in your shopping basket
– Remember where you are in the order process
– Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
– Functional Cookies – This Website will track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
– Targeting Cookies – This Website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook. This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at support (@) Excellentist.com.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: support@Excellentist.com